Welcome to the most experienced and comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation clinics in Denton, Sanger, and Aubrey/Little Elm.
We take pride in being dedicated and distinguished healthcare providers.
D&D Sports Med firmly embraces the philosophy of exceptional orthopedic and sports medicine knowledge, professional service, and operational excellence needed to consistently provide the highest value to the patients we serve.
- Our physical therapists, hand therapists, and athletic trainers treat injuries that do occur with exceptional expertise and outcomes. Our clinicians are exceptional, and you will be pleased with the attention to detail you receive.
- Our industrial program includes our Worksteps© certification, expertise in functional capacity evaluations, work conditioning programs, post offer employment tests, return to work programs, and much more.
- Our fitness programs and injury prevention programs are designed for able bodied clients who want to improve their health status, and prevent injury before it occurs.
- Partnering with a dietitian, D&D offers 2 A Healthier U–providing education on how to incorporate exercise and healthy eating habits into your daily lifestyle.
- D&D Sports Performance is a program for athletes of all ages that will increase their performance through activity specific training. These programs are designed and led by a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and based on the individual needs and goals of each athlete.
- Once a patient is released from formal rehabilitation, we incorporate extended rehabilitation programs to bridge the gap between release from rehabilitation and full return to play/activity. Our expertise includes extensive knowledge in all sports, activities, and hobbies.
D&D offers diversity of expertise so that any and every need you have can be fulfilled by our clinicians. Welcome to D&D–you won’t be disappointed!